FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email email@example.com.
When you feel like you just want to ride towards the horizon as far as the eye can see - and beyond - this belt will go with you. This classic is made from Australian Saddle leather, tanned in Australia.
- Hand cut, stitched and finished in North East Victoria.
- 1.5" (38mm) wide
- Decorative stitching all around for added strength, durability and good looks.
- Turquoise studs added for a bit of bling. There is nothing like a bit of Wild West Vibe, don't you think?
- The removable buckle is cast metal and made to our exclusive design.
NOTE: Length of the belts are measured from the middle of the buckle to the middle hole.