FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This silk scarf imagines the iconic Australian Brumby running through ocean shallows.
The design is a hand-drawn TukTuk original.
Printed on exquisite 12 mm silk twill.
- These scarves are generously sized at 100 cm square
Our silk scarves (call them wild rags or bandanas if you wish) will always be exclusive to a small club of women who appreciate these scarves for what they are: an elegant and practical accessory, elevating a stylish equestrian outfit.
Perfect for showing, competing attending a clinic or an outing at the Pub
Any questions, please call us on 03 5728 2896 or email email@example.com
I purchased 2 of these scarves for an upcoming trip to Egypt and Jordan as I want something light but which will give coverage of neck and hair as needed. Delighted with them and the service.
I saw the artwork and just had to have Brumby Run, no regrets.
I love my brumby run scarf!! I had to have it because of the art work!! The silk is lovely. I love all things Tuk Tuk!!!