FREE Shipping on all orders over $100 within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TukTuk’s iconic Unisex Winter Exercise Jacket, affectionately known as ‘The Wex,’ is making a comeback. For this season’s colour, we have chosen a ‘flattering with anything’ Storm Cloud.
- Updated fabric – more pliable than the original, even in the cold weather it remains supple.
- Waterproof fabric and seam-sealed.
- Quilted luxurious 90gsm Royal Purple lining - warm but not bulky.
- Slightly elongated centre back neck to waist (something that has been requested in the past).
- Slightly longer ‘skirt’ (to keep your cheeks warm).
- Double front pockets – one hand warmer, one with a studded, secure flap.
- Inside pocket with zip for phone, money, cards, licorice for your horse.
- Studded centre back split (for ease of wear in the saddle)
- Double-ended zip in front.
- Storm front – this means there is a zip and a studded flap. It stops the rain from getting in!
- Fully lined and removable hood.
- Removable faux fur trim on the hood.
This jacket has an oversized fit with plenty of room for layers. If you like your jackets snug, go down one or two sizes. If in doubt, call us on 03/ 5728 2896. We're always happy to help.
To fit maximum bust circumference:
XS 112 cm /S 117 cm /M 122 cm /L 127 cm /XL 132 cm
Waist (garment measured on the outside, laying flat):
XS 117 cm /S122 cm /M127 cm /L 132 cm /XL 137 cm
How do our waterproof jackets work?
- The outer fabric we use keeps rain on the outside. A water-repelling finish causes rain to bead and run off the very finely woven fabric (rather than pool and saturate the fabric).
- The fabric allows perspiration out to help you stay dry and warm on the inside. The inner membrane has pores hundreds of times larger than sweat molecules but way smaller than a water molecule.
- All outer seams are sealed (where there are needle holes from sewing) to prevent moisture droplets from seeping in.
It is my favourite jacket I own.
so warm, so free moving, can ride in it with no qualms, sizing is definitely big. going in I had read sizing was big so got a small and still underestimated how big a small was. however I love my jackets being on the bigger looser fitting side anyway so definitely not complaining about the extra room to tuck my scarf into and pull my hands back into the sleeves.
absolutely love it!
can’t speak highly enough of it
I've worn my jacket everywhere and I get so many positive comments.
Adelaide DELIGHTED with her birthday jacket! Perfect for our current wet, cold snap
Love this jacket.
4.5 stars. I love my jacket. This jacket is truely warm. I feel the cold, but never when wearing this jacket. It is super comfortable. Given it is roomy, I can wear a jumper underneath. Most fitting jackets won’t allow this. The purple lining and fur hood gives it some Tuk Tuk flare. The only negative is I am not sure about the functionality of the hood, it’s pretty big. Also chat to the team to discuss sizing. I am usually a medium and needed a small in this jacket. I wouldn’t want to be without it, highly recommend.