FREE Shipping on all orders over $100 within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIMITED BLACK EDITION
Want a pair of riding pants that are as fashionable as they are functional? Saddle up in style in our famous 4-way stretch Casual Riding Trousers!
Designed by women, for women, our Causal Riding Trousers combine a classic silhouette with contemporary detailing. They are the perfect pants to take you seamlessly from the arena to High Street.
A very versatile garment that quickly turns itself into a wardrobe favourite.
- Exclusive 4-way stretch fabric
- 95% Cotton | 5% Spandex
- Boot cut leg style
- Designed by women, for women's shape
- Two jetted pockets on the front with elegant zip-pull tassel detail to keep your cash or hankie safe.
- Hight rise in front and back to keep you tucked in, no matter what.
- Wide band of flattering tummy supporting elastic.
- No belt loops or waistband (nothing cutting in at the midriff)
- No inside leg seam (no chafing)
- Side split at the bottom of the leg to help sit the pants prettily over your boot. The split is lined with Clarino (faux suede) at the hem - this way the cuff can be turned up and will stay up when you are off your horse.
- Cute tassel detail on side split (for showing off when you have your feet in the stirrups)
Our model Emma (wearing the white overshirt) is 173 cm tall and wears a size 12 casual riding pant. Please note: Emma's boots have a fringe, i.e. the fringe is not part of the pant.
Our model Aimee is 167 tall and wears a size 10 casual riding pant.
Both models wear an inseam size 'long'.
Any questions? Please call us on 03 5728 2896 or message via the chat icon on the bottom of your screen. We'd love to help!
I know these are supposed to be "casual " riding pants but I intend to wear them as my show pants for Western Dressage. They fit beautifully and look so good. This is my second pair of Tuk Tuk, very happy with the fit and comfiness when riding.
received my pants ahead of time, which was amazing considering all the postal delays at the moment! they are excellent quality, the fabric is nice and thick without compromising the 'stretchiness'....it covers all the 'lumps and bumps' and they look really stylish. They are also well stitched using good quality thread. I wiped the horse hair off them, added a scarf and went out to dinner! they come up nicely into the waist without folding over. the actual waist band does not cut in at all.
Did not shrink in the wash either. they are longer than I thought they would be, but the fold up cuff solves this. I did end up getting my mum to hem them up as I like the solid colour running all the way down the leg without the contrast cuff colour. I will get Tuk Tuk to hem them next time, now that I have the perfect length. Also, I found the size chart a little off so I just went with my regular size and they fit perfectly.
Overall, super happy with my purchase and will definitely be ordering again.
Great fit ,comfy
I love these beautiful casual riding pants, they are sooo comfortable and I won’t ride in anything else.JUST LOVE THEM !!!!!!
Great fit comfortable - the best pants ever