FREE Shipping on all orders over $100 within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email email@example.com.
This style fits a curvy body to a tee.
If you struggle to find jeans that fit your thighs and are not too big in the waist - this style is for you.
These riding jeans feature a generously sized thigh phone pocket (also great for treats). They are purpose-designed riding jeans. We removed the inner leg seam so there is no rubbing or bulk against the saddle.
These jeans are constructed from rugged four-way stretch indigo denim - their stretch offers the utmost comfort and breathability, the frayed hem adds a stylish touch.
- Dark wash denim (95% cotton and 5% spandex).
- Back yoke for a close fit with cute embroidery.
- Large thigh pockets for your phone (or carrots) with secure stud closures.
- No inner leg seam for added comfort.
- Frayed hem with embroidered tag detail.
- 2” belt loops to also fit wider, western-style belts.
- our model Aimee is 167 tall and wears a size 10
If in doubt as to which style might fit your body type best, call us on 03 5728 2896.
We're always happy to help!
Please note: These jeans come with a leg length of 34"/86cm.
If you need a shorter length, the frayed hem finish allows you to cut the jeans to the length you need (just let the hem fray where you cut them).
Alternatively, click here to add optional custom leg length
Excellent friendly service, as well.
Very happy with the service and the jeans
Finally - comfort, quality, style AND with leg length! I'm tallish with really long legs. I resorted to riding in men's jeans which were never really comfortable so I'm thrilled to have found these. Love them!
Great pair of riding jeans, correct fit and very comfortable, I really like them.
I am tall and high waisted and comfortable jeans have always been hard to source. These are great quality and will be my go to pair from now on