FREE Shipping on all orders over $100 within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
100% waterproof (fully seam-sealed) full-length riding coat
- lightweight and breathable, yet fully waterproof fabric
- seam-sealed throughout
- removable hood with olive polar fleece lining
- polar fleece-lined collar
- removable cape (for extra warmth when you need it)
- quilted 90gsm padding to body
- inside pocket
- leg traps to secure the coattails over your legs
- flared cut to cover legs and saddle
- elasticised storm cuffs
- front storm flap with stud closure
- concealed double-ended zip
I am so pleased with this coat. Elegant yet durable and beautifully made with high quality materials.Provides fabulous protection from the elements and so comfortable to wear. Stylish enough to wear beyond the stables! The reflective details on the sleeve cuffs and belt are a wonderful safety addition.
The riding coat is beautifully made and is full of quality features.
It will get plenty of wear for years to come around the farm and with the horses on wet and cold days.
I purchased the coat as my birthday gift and am very pleased with it. My only disappointment is,
Aust post who were, a bit of a let down as they sent the coat all over NSW before it eventually came to me several weeks late, so
I received my beautiful coat, just in time to see tuk tuk put their 40% sale on and I missed out :(
It is beautifully designed, I love the reflective strip on the belt, just everything about this riding coat shouts quality!
I am just frustrated that I can’t wear it yet ( we are in the middle of our summer here in UK) but I know I will be delighted with my riding coat come the autumn / winter rains!
Great coat. Never thought I'd say, cant' wait for the next rainy riding day so I can wear my coat.
Light, warm and so functional. Everything you could want.
They are generous in size.
Brilliant design and fit for purpose.