FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TukTuk Outer Wear Clearance Sale
All sales subject to our clearance sale are FINAL.
No returns or exchanges will be accepted (unless an item is faulty).
Please check the key measurements below the product description for the correct fit.
100% waterproof (fully seam-sealed) full-length riding coat
- lightweight and breathable, yet fully waterproof fabric
- seam-sealed throughout
- removable hood with olive polar fleece lining
- polar fleece-lined collar
- removable cape (for extra warmth when you need it)
- quilted 90gsm padding to body
- inside pocket
- leg traps to secure the coattails over your legs
- flared cut to cover legs and saddle
- elasticised storm cuffs
- front storm flap with stud closure
- concealed double-ended zip
I'm so glad I saw this coat on such a good sale!! It's just fabulous!! So many extra pockets & bits you can leave on or take off depending on what you want for the day & we all know how important those extra pockets are!! I think I'm going to look pretty damp stylish out Judging wearing this coat!!👌
Wow I was shocked to see this amazing coat reduced to $299. So I couldn't resist. Can't wait to try it out in the high country when it's cold and wet.
I absolutely love this coat.
Worth every cent
Elegant yet durable and beautifully made with high quality materials.Great protection from the elements and so comfortable to wear. Stylish enough to wear beyond the stables! Loving the reflective details.
Thank you very much Tuk Tuk
I love it, I have both the short and the long one now and can't wait to wear them both over the winter months. I love that is is lined so much warmer than a driazabone which is what I was looking for as I really feel the cold.
Fabulous lightweight yet durable coat. I feel like a fashionista even when I’m in the paddock. It’s warm yet breaths and keeps the rain out without getting sodden and heavy. I love it😍