FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email email@example.com.
LaRoja is LaLuna’s best friend and together they saddle up and go out on the town.
She’s a bold girl. She laughs out loud, she runs in bare-feet, she goes camping on her own and she rides like the wind. She’s part Spanish, part cowgirl, part front cover of Vogue. Is she you?
- Original TukTuk Design, hand drawn and digitally printed on one side of the fabric.
- Made from 100% medium weight (122gsm) cotton.
- Silky hand feel and strong drape with lots of body (Weight and quality equals longevity and superior sun protection).
- Fabric will soften with age and washing.
- Finished with hand rolled edges and each corner is held with a keeping stitch.
- Generous size at 103 cm x 103 cm (40.5" x 40.5")
Love this scarf, it’s the perfect way to add sone colour to any outfit!
Gorgeous print and lovely fabric - I will be wearing the scarf for Ranch Riding competition.
Wow! Have been wanting this scarf since I first saw it on the website - finally took the plunge and am so happy with it! It is way bigger than I thought (I hesitated to purchase as felt it may be extravagant) but it’s definitely value for money and sooo pretty! Teams up beautifully with the lamb skin vest and anything else you want to throw at it - jhodpurs, jeans, riding pants or your little black dress.