FREE Shipping on all orders over $100 within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email email@example.com.
This VERY LIMITED EDITION scarf features the beautiful blossom of the iconic Silver Princess Eucalypt, a tree native to Western Australia.
The print is a hand-drawn, original TukTuk design.
Printed on exquisite 12 mm silk twill.
- Generously sized at 100 cm square.
We've only made five pieces of this design and once they are gone, that's it. We won't make them again in this colour.
Our silk scarves (call them wild rags or bandanas if you wish) will always be exclusive to a small club of women who appreciate these scarves for what they are: an elegant and practical accessory, elevating a stylish equestrian outfit.