TukTuk’s iconic Winter Exercise Jacket, affectionately known as ‘The Wex,’ is making a comeback. For this season’s colour, we have chosen a ‘flattering with anything’ Storm Cloud.
- Updated fabric – more pliable than the original, even in the cold weather it remains supple.
- Waterproof fabric and seam-sealed.
- Quilted luxurious 90gsm Royal Purple lining - warm but not bulky.
- Slightly elongated centre back neck to waist (something that has been requested in the past).
- Slightly longer ‘skirt’ (to keep your cheeks warm).
- Double front pockets – one hand warmer, one with a studded, secure flap.
- Inside pocket with zip for phone, money, cards, licorice for your horse...whatever tickles your fancy.
- Studded centre back split (for ease of wear in the saddle)
- Double-ended zip in front.
- Storm front – this means there is a zip and a studded flap. It stops the rain from getting in!
- Fully lined and removable hood.
- Removable faux fur trim on the hood.
How do our waterproof jackets work?
- The outer fabric we use keep rain on the outside. A water-repelling finish causes rain to bead and run off the very finely woven fabric (rather than pool and saturate the fabric).
- The fabric allows perspiration out to help you stay dry and warm on the inside. The inner membrane has pores hundreds of times larger than sweat molecules but way smaller than a water molecule.
- All outer seams are sealed (where there are needle holes from sewing) to prevent moisture droplets seeping in.
FREE Shipping on all orders within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I bought the winter exercise jacket and initially had trouble ordering online. I was contacted directly by a staff member who was delightful. She was very helpful and I ordered a Large (I am normally a 14-16 around my shoulders/arms, a 12-14 waist and 16 hips and usually have difficulty getting clothes to fit due to my curvy figure. The Large was too big (to my surprise) so I exchanged it for a Medium and again the service was excellent with rapid turnaround time. The Med is a great fit around the hips but to my surprise it is still extremely roomy around the top and arms. The fabric and quality is great and I love the purple lining and double zipper but the cut is a bit box like and extremely generous even for me when I am used to sizing up to fit my arms/hips. I would have liked the drawstring to be on the inside and the hood attachment to go further around the neck for a snugger fit as the hood is so large it doesn’t really fit securely even with the drawstring tightened. It would also be nice to have a gusset across the split at the back so that if you wear the jacket with the split open for more room your backside isn’t exposed to the elements. Overall I was extremely impressed with the service but for the price (plus costs of freight for exchange) I was a bit disappointed in the cut/fit of the jacket. If prefer a snug fit or are in between sizes I would recommend sizing down. On the bright side, I have more room in the shoulders/arms than with any other jacket I’ve ever owned.