FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email email@example.com.
The Ranch Roper belt is absolutely top drawer. You can send him out with $20 to ride fifty k's to the shops for milk and he’ll come home with what you asked for, a receipt, plus correct change. He’s a rock.
It is simple, elegant, designed and made to work (like your saddle). This belt belongs with your family heirlooms, to be passed down from mother to daughter through the generations.
- Hand cut, stitched and finished in North East Victoria from 4mm Herman Oak leather.
- Double stitched all around for added strength and durability.
- The buckle is made to our design and is removable.
- At two inches wide, the Ranch Roper mimics the billet of your best roping saddle in looks and quality.
- Buckle is 'tied off' roping saddle style.
NOTE: Length of the belts are measured from the middle of the buckle to the middle hole.