FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIMITED BURGUNDY EDITION
Want a pair of riding pants that are as fashionable as they are functional? Saddle up in style in our famous 4-way stretch Casual Riding Trousers!
Designed by women, for women, our Causal Riding Pants combine a classic silhouette with contemporary detailing. They are the perfect pants to take you seamlessly from the arena to High Street.
A very versatile garment that quickly turns itself into a wardrobe favourite.
- Exclusive 4-way stretch fabric
- 95% Cotton | 5% Spandex
- Boot cut leg style
- Designed by women, for women's shape
- Two jetted pockets on the front with elegant zip-pull tassel detail to keep your cash or hankie safe.
- Hight rise in front and back to keep you tucked in, no matter what.
- Wide band of flattering tummy supporting elastic.
- No belt loops or waistband (nothing cutting in at the midriff)
- No inside leg seam (no chafing)
- Side split at the bottom of the leg to help sit the pants prettily over your boot. The split is lined with Clarino (faux suede) at the hem - this way the cuff can be turned up and will stay up when you are off your horse.
- Cute tassel detail on side split (for showing off when you have your feet in the stirrups)
- Our model Emili is 175 tall and wears a size 08 (long leg length)
Styled with Fitted Cotton Shirt in dusty pink
These riding pants are everything they're cracked up to be. Sturdy, yet EXTREMELY comfortable! When I first put them on, I was reminded of Marty McFly's jacket from "Back to the Future". The pants magically fit me snugly all around! And I'm the kind of shape that has a bigger waist & slimmer legs. Go figure?
I've been for a trail ride already, (incredible given our over-saturated & soggy tracks), and the pants certainly pass muster. Thanks for giving me the opportunity for reviewing these attractive & practical riding pants.
Comfortable with complimentary look.. great service and assistance
Loving my new Tuk Tuk pants. Super comfy
These are a great fit. Often pants that fit my waist will be too small in the hips/butt but thanks to the stretch these fit great. The quality seems fantastic too, really sturdy.
Love the colour. Has been too wet to test them properly but fit is great.