FREE Shipping on all orders over $100 within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email email@example.com.
These riding jeans have a few added features like a generously sized phone pocket (also great for treats). We removed the inner leg seam so there is no rubbing or bulk against the saddle. They are purpose-designed riding jeans, constructed from sturdy woven four-way stretch 95% cotton and 5% spandex for utmost comfort and breathability. Also available in rust and slate.
They come with:
- A generous back yoke for a close fit.
- Large thigh pockets for your phone with secure stud closures.
- Full-size back pockets.
- No inner leg seam for added comfort.
- Sturdy metal zip.
- 2” belt loops for wider, western type belts.
- our model Emili is 175 cm tall and wears a size 08
These jeans come with an inseam of 34”/86cms. Click here to add optional custom leg length if you require a shorter leg length.
Second pair, different colour! ... really stylish, comfortable and well made.
I am very pleased with these pants as the phone pocket works well, even with my very big phone! Also they stay up a bit better on me than the other riding jeans because of the higher waist.
Received really quickly which was a welcome surprise considering all the postal delays at the moment. These are really nice looking riding pants, and are a great option if you don't want an inside leg seam don't want the tight joddie look. they are really flattering coming up nicely into the waist without cutting in. I think I'll be wearing them as normal pants! the fabric is really nice and thick and still stretchy! Really well stitched and finished.
really pleased with the Olive colour as its a little different and also stylish. Goes really well with my brown tack.
I found the size chart a little off so i just went with my regular size and they are a perfect fit.
Next time I'll get Tuk Tuk to hem them as they were quite long.
Overall, I'm super happy with these and will definitely be ordering more.
Have 3 different pairs now,they r the best