FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email email@example.com.
Say goodbye to buttons & seams digging in when you ride. Our flattering, form-fitting Five Pocket Riding Jeans are designed with you in mind. The perfect piece to take you from the stables to town, these will be the most comfortable and stylish riding jeans you've ever owned!
Camel is an easy colour to wear and pair other colours with. And dust won't even show.
As with all of our TukTuk riding jeans, these are fashioned from our exclusive four-way stretch cotton fabric, making them durable and wearable, day in and day out.
- Exclusive 4-way stretch fabric
- 95% cotton | 5% Spandex
- Five pockets
- Belt loops
- Subtle boot cut style
- Side split at the bottom of the leg to help sit the pants prettily over your boot
- Cute tassel detail on side split (for showing off when you have your feet in the stirrups).
- Sabine is 173 tall, weighs 68 kg and wears a size 12/long leg length.
Available in standard length and long leg. Click here for custom leg length option
PLEASE refer to the sizing chart for a correct fit.
Any questions? Just call us on 03 5728 2896. We'd love to help.