FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email email@example.com.
The design of this 50s inspired ropes and crosses theme goes perfectly with any Western or formal outfit.
The design is a hand-drawn TukTuk original.
Printed on lightweight 8 mm silk habotai.
These scarves measure 68 cm (26") square
- Main colours are chocolate and sky and a little bit of burgundy.
Perfect for showing, attending a clinic our swanning to the Pub. Wear it as a bandana around your neck, tie it to the pommel of your saddle or your handbag or give one to your man as a stylish accessory when you take him to the races.
Any questions, please call us on 03 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org