FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email email@example.com.
TukTuk Outer Wear Clearance Sale
All sales subject to our clearance sale are FINAL.
No returns or exchanges will be accepted (unless an item is faulty).
Please check the key measurements below the product description for the correct fit.
This lightweight, fully waterproof jacket provides great wind and rain protection.
- Waterproof and seam-sealed throughout, yet breathable.
- Zipped, hidden underarm ventilation.
- Satin-lined shell.
- Flattering fitted ladies’ cut.
- Cut to a great length for riding – the bottom of the jacket is not getting in the way of the saddle.
- Zip pockets - so many places to hide treats!
- Reflective trims for visibility and safety.
- Fully lined and removable hood.
- Our model Emili is a 175 cm tall and wears a size S
These jackets run small. If in doubt, go up one size or call us on 0419 133 318 We're always happy to help.
To fit maximum bust circumference:
XS 88cm/ S 94cm/ M 100cm/ L 104cm/ XL 108 cm/ XXL 114 cm
How does our waterproof outerwear work?
- It keeps rain on the outside. The face fabric is firstly very finely woven and secondly treated with a water-repelling finish that causes rain to bead and run off (rather than pool and saturate the fabric).
- It allows perspiration out to help you stay dry and warm on the inside. The inner membrane has pores hundreds of times larger than sweat molecules but way smaller than a water molecule.
- The seams are sealed to prevent pesky moisture droplets sneaking in where there are needle holes from sewing.
Really good rain jacket, had to get 1 or 2 sizes up. Arms are short but otherwise a really good jacket