FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIMITED SHALE GREY EDITION
Want a pair of riding pants that are as fashionable as they are functional? Saddle up in style in our famous 4-way stretch Casual Riding Trousers!
Designed by women, for women's shape, our Causal Riding Pants combine a classic silhouette with contemporary detailing. They are the perfect pants to take you seamlessly from the arena to High Street.
A very versatile garment that quickly turns itself into a wardrobe favourite.
- Exclusive 4-way stretch fabric
- 95% Cotton | 5% Spandex
- Boot cut leg style
- Two jetted pockets on the front with elegant zip-pull tassel detail to keep your cash or hankie safe.
- Hight rise in front and back to keep you tucked in, no matter what.
- Wide band of flattering tummy supporting elastic.
- No belt loops or waistband (nothing cutting in at the midriff)
- No inside leg seam (no chafing)
- Side split at the bottom of the leg to help sit the pants prettily over your boot. The split is lined with Clarino (faux suede) at the hem - this way the cuff can be turned up and will stay up when you are off your horse.
- Cute tassel detail on side split (for showing off when you have your feet in the stirrups)
- Our model Aimee is 167 tall and wears a size 10 casual riding pant and a shirt in size small. She wears a long leg length in the first two photos (white T-shirt) and a regular leg length in the other photos.
Styled with fitted cotton shirt in Midnight navy
Absolutely love them . Arrived beautifully packed , I was really pleased with the fit, and cannot wait to ride in them.
I love these pants so much that I have all 3 colors available, so comfortable and great to wear, Only pants I ride in now are Tuk tuks Haven't put any other riding pants on since I brought my first pair last year.
I love that they are flattering too not being a skinny person.
I bought some casual riding pants earlier in the year. Love the cut, love the fit, love the feel .... came back for more. Now I have them in every colour.
This is my 3rd pair of riding pants and I love them. Comfortable, smart looking and easy to wash and keep clean.
These are so comfortable and flattering. I love the higher waistline for its appearance and comfort. I wouldn’t ride in anything else