FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add a sleek touch to your look with this forever essential vest featured in a stunning goatskin suede. The Lady Rancher is most definitely a lady, and not suited to hard work involving barbed wire, or pointy sticks. Better to wear it to working equitation or ranch riding clinic, or in the competition pen instead.
- Fashioned from soft goat skin (suede finish).
- Comes with two zipped side pockets and double-ended zip closure in front.
- Fitted to hug your bust, waist and hips.
- Perfect for layering.
- Worn with one of our long sleeve t-shirts or shirts underneath, the close fit traps the air to keep you warm.
- The vest gives you a sleek silhouette.
- Designed in Australia, made in Pakistan.
Loved it . ❤️