FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These riding jeans have a few added features like a generously sized phone pocket (also great for treats). We removed the inner leg seam so there is no rubbing or bulk against the saddle. They are purpose-designed riding jeans, constructed from sturdy woven four-way stretch 95% cotton and 5% spandex for utmost comfort and breathability. Also available in rust and olive.
They come with:
- A generous back yoke for a close fit.
- Large thigh pockets for your phone with secure stud closures.
- Full-size back pockets.
- No inner leg seam for added comfort.
- Sturdy metal zip.
- 2” belt loops for wider, western type belts.
- our model Emili is 175 cm tall and wears a size 08
These jeans come with an inseam of 34”/86cms. Click here to add optional custom leg length if you require a shorter leg length.
This is a repeat order for me as I already have the olive green riding pants and got the grey pair this time. I love the phone pocket after losing my phone from my saddle bag that broke on a trail ride and find these very comfortable and a better fit on me than the riding jeans. They are quite thick fabric though so I would love to buy a pair of these in a lighter weight cotton for summer!
I simply love these pants. The deep leg pockets are so generous. The fact there are two of them, they will l fit any phone, handkerchief, with plenty of room for a bit more. Still love the higher waist. I will be wearing these on and off my horse. I would love them in a deeper dark grey, or teal as these are my business colours but the medium grey will work too.
Love these pants, so comfy. Only thought i had was maybe a suede seat option for stickability ( having parted ways with my #### of a pony this weekend 🤣)
As a first time purchaser I am extremely impressed with the quality of these riding pants. They have as much give as a joddy but with the look of a nice pair of dress pants which could be worn out and not just for riding. I recommend them to anyone looking to buy quality and believe they will last for a long time. I will definitely be buying another pair. :)