These riding jeans have a few added features like a generously sized phone pocket (also great for treats). We removed the inner leg seam so there is no rubbing or bulk against the saddle. They are purpose-designed riding jeans, constructed from sturdy woven four-way stretch 95% cotton and 5% spandex for utmost comfort and breathability. Also available in rust and olive.
They come with:
- A generous back yoke for a close fit.
- Large thigh pockets for your phone with secure stud closures.
- Full-size back pockets.
- No inner leg seam for added comfort.
- Sturdy metal zip.
- 2” belt loops for wider, western type belts.
- our model Emili is 175 cm tall and wears a size 08
These jeans come with an inseam of 34”/86cms. Click here to add optional custom leg length if you require a shorter leg length.
FREE Shipping on all orders over $100 within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Incredibly comfortable riding pants both on and off the horse.
Very comfortable jeans, both on and off the horse. Amazing fit, no rubbing/ chafing, and I love the thigh pockets. Will be getting another pair!
Very comfortable jeans that look great on and off the horse. The thigh pocket is huge.
I still have riding pants from Tuk Tuk going back about 10 years, so durable. These riding pants are so comfy and stylish for riding and I love the phone pockets. So impressed with them I have ordered my second pair.