FREE Shipping on all orders over $100 within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email email@example.com.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE- ORDER NOW - ARRIVING MID NOVEMBER
This LIMITED EDITION scarf features the iconic Australian Brumby running through the spring meadows of the High Country
The design is a hand-drawn TukTuk original.
Printed on exquisite 12 mm silk twill.
- These scarves are generously sized at 100 cm square
Our silk scarves (call them wild rags or bandanas if you wish) will always be exclusive to a small club of women who appreciate these scarves for what they are: an elegant and practical accessory, elevating a stylish equestrian outfit.
BEFORE ORDERING, PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW:
- Pre-orders require payment to be made at checkout.
- Please note that due to the nature of pre-order items, we will not be accepting
- There may be minor variations in colour shown in the illustration compared to the final product.
- We estimate delivery to our warehouse by the middle of November '21.
However, we can not guarantee a specific ship date and therefore we cannot
guarantee the carves will be available on an exact date.
We will ship orders the moment the scarves are in our warehouse.
- If the ordered items will arrive later than anticipated due to international
shipping bottlenecks, union actions, delays in customs/port etc. we will notify everyone by email as soon as we become aware.
- Please do not order if your are not ready to wait.
- If you order in-stock and pre-ordered items, we will split your order and ship the items in stock immediately.
- Once you place an order with us, it means that you are willing to accept these
terms & conditions.
Any questions, please call us on 03 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org