FREE shipping on all orders over $200
FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $500
Free shipping only available within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock. If we don't have the size you require, we will issue a store credit instead.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This silk scarf features a 50s inspired design of ropes and crosses.
The design is a hand-drawn TukTuk original.
Printed on lightweight 8 mm silk habotai.
These scarves measure 68 cm (26") square
- The main colours are creme and pink
Our silk scarves, bandanas and wild rags will always be an elegant and practical accessory, elevating a stylish equestrian or everyday outfit.
Perfect for showing, competing, attending a clinic or an outing on High Street.
Any questions, please call us on 03 5728 2896 or email email@example.com