FREE Shipping on all orders over $100 within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Antique Silver finish
- Exclusive TukTuk Ted Design
- Dimensions: W 97 mm x H 60 mm x D 5mm
- Fits belts up to 1.5” (38mm) width
- Designed to be worn with right hand feed belts (or Ted will stand on his head)
Also available in Antique Bronze finish
I have many pieces of clothing from old TukTuk which I love and are still going strong, my most recent purchase has given me confidence that they have taken on the quality and customer service of the old but have added their own unique spin on things.
How cute is the belt buckle.
I've worn it out the few times I've ventured out into the public ... and I've had people admire it
"Oh how Divine" as is all Tuk Tuk gear ...thanks guys :)
Finally I found a belt buckle to show my love for heavy horses 😉 so happy, love the design and quality.