Ted is the cat’s meow. If Ted wasn’t a horse, he’d be a sleek, lustrous cat. He’d wrap himself around your neck and keep you warm in the winter then in summer he would bare his claws against the harsh Australian sun. This cat is built for luxury and can be worn in multiple ways; knot the piece around your neck, tie it to your handbag straps or wear it as a hairpiece. In the case of being caught up in a stampede, it’s a pretty handy dust mask.
You can depend on Ted.
- Original TukTuk Design, hand-drawn and digitally printed on one side of the fabric.
- Made from 100% medium weight (122gsm) cotton.
- Silky hand-feel and strong drape with lots of body (Weight and quality equals longevity and superior sun protection).
- Fabric will soften with age and washing.
- Finished with hand-rolled edges and each corner is held with a keeping stitch.
- Generous size at 103 cm x 103 cm (40.5" x 40.5")
- Styled with Fitted Cotton Shirt | Ted
FREE Shipping on all orders over $100 within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love love love your products!! Thank you