Ted is the cat’s meow. If Ted wasn’t a horse, he’d be a sleek, lustrous cat. He’d wrap himself round your neck and keep you warm in the winter then in summer he would bare his claws against the harsh Australian sun. This cat is built for luxury and can be worn in multiple ways; knot the piece around your neck, tie it to your handbag straps or wear it as a hair piece. In the case of being in a stampede it’s a pretty handy dust mask.
You can depend on Ted.
- Original TukTuk Design, hand drawn and digitally printed on one side of the fabric.
- Made from 100% medium weight (122gsm) cotton.
- Silky hand feel and strong drape with lots of body (Weight and quality equals longevity and superior sun protection).
- Fabric will soften with age and washing.
- Finished with hand rolled edges and each corner is held with a keeping stitch.
- Generous size at 103 cm x 103 cm (40.5" x 40.5")
- Styled with Fitted Cotton Shirt | Ted and Fitted Cotton Shirt | Midnight Navy