A brand new style for TukTuk Clothing. A practical and versatile three-in-one Jacket comprising a fully lined shell with a zip-in / zip-out microfleece jacket.
Wear them zipped together for super warmth plus wind and rain protection or wear either the outer jacket as a waterproof windbreaker or the fleece for some lightweight warmth on its own.
Luscious Arctic Ice looks sensational with a white shirt or Ted print shirt.
- New fabric – waterproof and seam-sealed, yet breathable.
- Satin lined shell.
- Zip-out / zip-in microfleece jacket.
- Flattering ladies’ cut.
- Cut to a great length for riding – bottom of the jacket is not getting in the way of the saddle.
- Zip pockets in both the outer jacket and the inner fleece – so many places to hide treats!
- Reflective trims for visibility and safety.
- Fully lined and removable hood.
How does our waterproof outerwear work?
- It keeps rain on the outside. The face fabric is firstly very finely woven and secondly treated with a water-repelling finish that causes rain to bead and run off (rather than pool and saturate the fabric).
- It allows perspiration out to help you stay dry and warm on the inside. The inner membrane has pores hundreds of times larger than sweat molecules but way smaller than a water molecule.
- The seams are sealed to prevent pesky moisture droplets sneaking in where there are needle holes from sewing.
Great Jacket - perfect length and gives a really nice shape. The colour is lovely and goes with just about anything. So many zips! so many pockets - gotta love pockets! I keep discovering different details every time I wear it. Like the side vents in the jacket - overall the detailing is very attractive and it looks like the really high quality jacket that it is. Love the logos too. Its very stylish and verstile. Im glad I bought one!
I’ve only had the chance to wear it once but it was super warm and comfy. I liked it the moment I saw it , lovely and stylish. Great pockets too👍🏻Definitely a favourite in my wardrobe.
Great pockets, great colour and that inner detachable microfleece item. I have wore it nearly every day. Washable, fabulous. And the satin sleeves! Who thought of that. So easy to get on and off. Goes so beautifully with the trousers I bought. Well done you lot at TukTuk.
I have hardly had my three in one jacket off since I purchased it a month ago. I have worn it to the shops, I have picked up the poo from my paddocks in it, rode my horse in it, and actually wore it while I was planting some trees.
It has been great. I love the versatility of it. I tend to start the day with the fleece shell intact, and as the day goes on and I warm up, I will take out the fleece and just wear the jacket without the lining. This is especially handy when I set out for a day riding in the bush as the inner fleece lining justs rolls up small in my saddle bag or I can tie it around my waist. I also love the pockets. Plenty of pockets with and without zips. Importantly, my phone easily fits in one of the zip pockets so it is always on my body, important if you have a fall.
I love the colour, it matches whatever riding pants you want to wear, and it already has had a few washes and has come up a treat. I am sure I will be wearing it for years to come.
I certainly would say it is worth the investment. I love it.