A brand new style for TukTuk Clothing. A practical and versatile three-in-one Jacket comprising a fully lined shell with a zip-in / zip-out microfleece jacket.
Wear them zipped together for super warmth plus wind and rain protection, or wear either the outer jacket as a waterproof windbreaker or the fleece for some lightweight warmth on its own.
Luscious Arctic Ice looks sensational with a white shirt or Ted print shirt.
- New fabric – waterproof and seam-sealed throughout, yet breathable.
- Satin lined shell.
- Zip-out / zip-in microfleece jacket.
- Flattering fitted ladies’ cut.
- Cut to a great length for riding – the bottom of the jacket is not getting in the way of the saddle.
- Zip pockets in both the outer jacket and the inner fleece – so many places to hide treats!
- Reflective trims for visibility and safety.
- Fully lined and removable hood.
- Our model Emili is a 175 cm tall and wears a size S
These jackets run small. If in doubt, go up one size or call us on 03 / 5728 2896. We're always happy to help.
To fit maximum bust circumference (taking into account zipped-in fleece jacket):
XS 88cm/ S 94cm/ M 100cm/ L 104cm/ XL 108 cm/ XXL 114 cm
How does our waterproof outerwear work?
- It keeps rain on the outside. The face fabric is firstly very finely woven and secondly treated with a water-repelling finish that causes rain to bead and run off (rather than pool and saturate the fabric).
- It allows perspiration out to help you stay dry and warm on the inside. The inner membrane has pores hundreds of times larger than sweat molecules but way smaller than a water molecule.
- The seams are sealed to prevent pesky moisture droplets sneaking in where there are needle holes from sewing.
FREE Shipping on all orders over $100 within Australia
- Returns must be completed within 60 days of you receiving the garment(s).
- Any garment that you wish to return must be in its original condition. It must be unworn, unused and unwashed, including swing tags still attached.
- Before trying on garments, please remove anything in which the fabric might be caught (for instance jewellery or hairpins) and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
- We do not offer refunds on any sale or promotional/discounted sales or pre-order items. However, if the garment you purchased is the wrong size, we will swap it for another size if we have it in stock.
For our full returns policy, please visit tuktukclothing.com.au/policies/refund-policy
Please don't hesitate to call us Mon to Fri, from 9 am to 4 pm on 03 / 5728 2896 or email email@example.com.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have not worn this jacket yet, as it's hot here in Minnesota. It fits great though and I know I'm going to love it once colder weather arrives. It's a beautiful color. Nicely designed.
Beautiful versatile Jacket that is shaped well for riding however the sizing on this product is extremely small compared to your old jackets that were generous.
I love it! It is so soft and warm. Keeps you warm and dry even in the worst wind and rain.
I love the versatility of this jacket! It is warm and cosy on the coldest days without needing bulky layers underneath. Fits great and looks stylish.
😍😍😍 am so happy with this jacket.